How is Life Without Television?
After I graduated from college I got rid of my television. What is life without television like?
- When I do watch television, I find it to be:
- Fascinating. I can see how easily it can suck you in and take hours each day.
- Frighteningly bad. So many of the television shows never actually go anywhere or teach anything or even have very good production values.
- I have lots of extra time each day. Hours. What do I do with this time?
- Work on my business (takes up most of the time)
- Workout – instead of vegging on the couch after work I walk to the gym
- Read books. Currently reading “Autobiography of a Yogi”. Interesting.
- Visit people. Jeremy and I have a weekly brainstorming meetup. I meet up with other friends for golf, chess, bbqs, etc.
- What do I miss about television?