Odds & Chances of Dying
Have you ever asked yourself, “How likely am I to die of suicide?”, “How likely is it that I will die in a flood or a fire?”, “How likely am I to die of cancer?” “What are the odds of me dying of heart disease?” “What are the odds of dying of alcohol poisoning?” If you are the morbid person wondering all of these things, look no further- the answer to all of these questions on the odds of dying are below. All of the top potential ways of dying are addressed and shown on a sliding scale, including the total odds of dying of any cause (which of course is 1 in 1 – NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE!!!!)
Other questions asked by many people and answered by this important chart on the chances of dying are:
- What are the chances of dying in a plane crash?
- How likely is that I will die in a car accident?
- How likely am I to die of smoking?
- What are the percent chances of dying while skydiving?
- What are the most common causes of death?
- How likely am I to die?
- What are the odds of dying in a terrorist attack?
- How is my outlook for dying on a roller coaster?
- What are the odds of dying by age?
- How likely am I to die on my birthday?
- What are the odds of dying on a motorcycle or in a motorcycle crash?
- How likely am I to die of HIV?
- What is the probability of dying from a lightning strike?
- What is the likelihood of dying by drowning?
- How likely am I to die by falling down?
- What are the chances I will die in a pedestrian accident?
- What are the odds of dying by being shot by a gun or other firearm?